Duck Demystified Hands-On Cooking Class
Discover how to impress with duck. This class is the perfect starting place to learn how to gain confidence and skills to impress with duck at home.
Roll up your sleeves and become a confident duck cook in this hands-on class. From novices to seasons cooks this is the perfect class for you to perfect the basics.
Learn how to use duck in a variety of ways, from creating the perfect crispy skinned duck breasts, slow cooked legs or crispy duck fat potatoes.
- Recipes may include the following
- Duck and Red Wine Ragu
- Fresh Pasta Dough
- 5 Spice Crispy Duck Legs with Redcurrant Glaze & Roasted Walnuts
- Duck Roulade with Orange & Parsley Center
- Parsnip & Potato Mash
- Smoked Duck Caesar Salad
- Duck a l’Orange with Herb & Oak Leaf Salad
- Salt, Pepper & Chilli Duck Breast
- Cauliflower Rice
- Duck Fat Roast Potatoes
- Peking Duck Pancakes
- Duck Risotto with Green Peas
- COVIDSafe Class Policy
Luv-a-Duck have implemented new restrictions to protect customers and staff, in line with government health and safety guidelines and have taken the following steps in accordance with the Victorian Hospitality Industry Guidelines:
- Temperature checks upon arrival.
- Hand sanitiser & disposable gloves used consistently throughout the class.
- Any seating or use of cooking stations to maintain a 1.5 metre social distancing.
- Staff will continuously clean surfaces and any objects that you may come in contact with.
We kindly ask that you postpone a planned visit to our classes if you are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms.
We will continue to monitor advice released by the Government and health services and will be continually reviewing our practices in line with any recommendations.