Duck Demystified Hands-On Cooking Class
Discover how to impress with duck. This class is the perfect starting place to learn how to gain confidence and skills to impress with duck at home.
Roll up your sleeves and become a confident duck cook in this hands-on class. From novices to seasons cooks this is the perfect class for you to perfect the basics.
Learn how to use duck in a variety of ways, from creating the perfect crispy skinned duck breasts, slow cooked legs or crispy duck fat potatoes.
- Recipes may include the following
- Duck and Red Wine Ragu
- Fresh Pasta Dough
- 5 Spice Crispy Duck Legs with Redcurrant Glaze & Roasted Walnuts
- Duck Roulade with Orange & Parsley Center
- Parsnip & Potato Mash
- Smoked Duck Caesar Salad
- Duck a l’Orange with Herb & Oak Leaf Salad
- Salt, Pepper & Chilli Duck Breast
- Cauliflower Rice
- Duck Fat Roast Potatoes
- Peking Duck Pancakes
- Duck Risotto with Green Peas