Asian Inspired Duck Hands-On Cooking Class
Traditional Asian classics to modern fusion favourites. Learn how to impress with some of the most popular duck dishes, flavours and cooking techniques in out popular Asian Inspired Duck cooking class.
Learn how to impress with one of the most loved Asian staple ingredients and explore the best Asian ingredients to pair with duck with this hands-on class.
Asian Inspired Duck features a range of delicious duck dishes, from the classics to modern fusion favourites. Once you’ve finished cooking, sit back and enjoy your creations with a glass of wine. Then, use your 10% discount to spend on duck product on the day to recreate these impressive dishes at home.
- Aromatic Red Curry of Duck w’ Sweet Potatoes & Snow Peas
- Cardamom & Cashew Rice
- Asian Duck & Noodle Soup
- Tea Smoked Duck Breast Salad
- Duck Satay Skewers with Peanut Dipping Sauce
- Asian Peking Duck Leg Salad
- Coconut & Ginger Pancakes with Five-Spice Duck
- Chinese Style Braised Duck Legs
- San Choy Bow
- COVIDSafe Class Policy
Luv-a-Duck have implemented new restrictions to protect customers and staff, in line with government health and safety guidelines and have taken the following steps in accordance with the Victorian Hospitality Industry Guidelines:
- Temperature checks upon arrival.
- Hand sanitiser & disposable gloves used consistently throughout the class.
- Any seating or use of cooking stations to maintain a 1.5 metre social distancing.
- Staff will continuously clean surfaces and any objects that you may come in contact with.
- Individuals to be provided with their own utensils & equipment.
- Demonstrators to provide individual servings per person.
We kindly ask that you postpone a planned visit to our classes if you are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms.
We will continue to monitor advice released by the Government and health services and will be continually reviewing our practices in line with any recommendations.