Christmas Duck Demonstration Cooking Class
The perfect Christmas themed group activity. Find out just how simple it is to impress with your Christmas cooking in this Christmas Duck Demonstration class.
Our “Christmas with Duck” demonstration group cooking class will teach you how to impress this Christmas.
Sit back and learn a range of duck tips, tricks and recipe ideas from our duck chefs. In this demonstration class, learn how to simplify your Christmas Cooking whilst creating an impressive spread of duck dishes. From entrée to mains and desert, sit back, relax and sample each dish.
- Prepared Dishes that you will get to see and sample include:
- Apricot & Almond Duck Neck Stuffing
- Confit Duck & Caramelised Onion Tartlets
- Vietnamese Duck Braised in Spiced Orange Juice
- Duck Breast with Cherry & Port Sauce
- Duck Fat Roast Potatoes & Pumpkin
- Duck Fat Chocolate Mousse
- COVIDSafe Class Policy
Luv-a-Duck have implemented new restrictions to protect customers and staff, in line with government health and safety guidelines and have taken the following steps in accordance with the Victorian Hospitality Industry Guidelines:
- Temperature checks upon arrival.
- Hand sanitiser & disposable gloves used consistently throughout the class.
- Any seating or use of cooking stations to maintain a 1.5 metre social distancing.
- Staff will continuously clean surfaces and any objects that you may come in contact with.
- Individuals to be provided with their own utensils & equipment.
- Demonstrators to provide individual servings per person.
We kindly ask that you postpone a planned visit to our classes if you are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms.
We will continue to monitor advice released by the Government and health services and will be continually reviewing our practices in line with any recommendations.