French Inspired Duck Hands-On Cooking Class
Ooh la la! A Duck cooking class that will have you feeling like you’re in Paris, with your taste buds in heaven! Experience and learn the secrets of the culinary masters of duck cuisine - the French!
The French consider cooking a fine art, and Duck one of their most prized ingredients. In this class you will have a trés magnifique cooking experience, learning how to create a range of traditional and modern French dishes.
Under the careful guidance of our duck expert, gain the knowledge and confidence to create these delicious French dishes at home to impress your family and friends.
At the end of the class, relax and enjoy each impressive dish with a glass of wine. Then, use your 10% discount to spend on duck product on the day to recreate these impressive dishes at home.
- Recipes may include the following
- Duck Liver Parfait with Sauternes Jelly
- Duck a l’Orange
- Duck Cassoulet
- Confit Duck Legs
- French Onion Soup
- Duck Breast with Mushroom & Green Peppercorn Sauce
- Potato Fondant
- Duck Cordon Bleu
- Mauritian Duck Legs
- Duck Breasts with Raspberry & Pomegranate Sauce
- COVIDSafe Class Policy
Luv-a-Duck have implemented new restrictions to protect customers and staff, in line with government health and safety guidelines and have taken the following steps in accordance with the Victorian Hospitality Industry Guidelines:
- Temperature checks upon arrival.
- Hand sanitiser & disposable gloves used consistently throughout the class.
- Any seating or use of cooking stations to maintain a 1.5 metre social distancing.
- Staff will continuously clean surfaces and any objects that you may come in contact with.
We kindly ask that you postpone a planned visit to our classes if you are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms.
We will continue to monitor advice released by the Government and health services and will be continually reviewing our practices in line with any recommendations.