Easter with Duck Hands-On Cooking Class
Discover how to create an impressive Easter feast with duck in this special edition cooking class.
Luv-a-Duck is thrilled to welcome you to our new Easter Special Cooking Class. We welcome you to discover our delicious duck, presented in an array of new duck dishes.
Our classes contain many inclusions such as tea and coffee on arrival, a printed copy of all recipes created in class, and a glass of wine served with the main meal. After class each guest is welcomed to purchase any duck products from our Luv-a-Duck showroom, with a provided 10% discount.
- Apricot & Almond Duck Neck Stuffing
- Duck and Peach Salad
- Glazed Duck Legs with Quinoa Salad
- Duck Breast With Cherry & Watercress Salad
- Confit Duck with Pink Grapefruit Sauce
- Duck Stroganoff
- Fresh Pasta Dough
- Duck Laksa Skewer
- Popcorn Japanese Duck
- Vietnamese Braised Duck in Spiced Orange Juice
- Duck Breast with Plums & Quince Paste
- Duck Fat Roast Potatoes
- Duck Fat Chocolate Tart
- COVIDSafe Class Policy
Luv-a-Duck have implemented new restrictions to protect customers and staff, in line with government health and safety guidelines and have taken the following steps in accordance with the Victorian Hospitality Industry Guidelines:
- Temperature checks upon arrival.
- Hand sanitiser & disposable gloves used consistently throughout the class.
- Any seating or use of cooking stations to maintain a 1.5 metre social distancing.
- Staff will continuously clean surfaces and any objects that you may come in contact with.
We kindly ask that you postpone a planned visit to our classes if you are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms.
We will continue to monitor advice released by the Government and health services and will be continually reviewing our practices in line with any recommendations.