Duck Finger Food Hands-On Cooking Class
Learn how to create delicious bite sized duck canapés and fingerfood to wow your guests at your next event.
This class hands-on class will show you all of the skills you need to master impressive entertaining. Duck is the perfect way to make a statement at your event and satisfy your guests.
Sample your bite sized creations throughout the class, and continue tasting at the end of the class over a glass of wine. Then, use your 10% discount to spend on duck product on the day to recreate these impressive recipes for your guests.
- Duck Fat Chocolate Mousse
- Pot Sticker Dumplings
- Duck Quesadilla
- Smoked Duck and Feta Quiche
- Prosciutto Wrapped Duck Fingers with Basil Mayonnaise
- Thai Style Duck Cakes
- Duck Sliders
- Duck Satay Skewers with Peanut Dipping Sauce
- San Choy Bow
- Smoked Duck Blini
- Duck Pasties
- Crispy Duck Skewers
- Duck Rice Paper Rolls
- Chipotle Duck Tortilla Cups
- Confit Duck on Potato Rosti with Caramelised Onions & Sour Cream
- COVIDSafe Class Policy
Luv-a-Duck have implemented new restrictions to protect customers and staff, in line with government health and safety guidelines and have taken the following steps in accordance with the Victorian Hospitality Industry Guidelines:
- Temperature checks upon arrival.
- Hand sanitiser & disposable gloves used consistently throughout the class.
- Any seating or use of cooking stations to maintain a 1.5 metre social distancing.
- Staff will continuously clean surfaces and any objects that you may come in contact with.
- Individuals to be provided with their own utensils & equipment.
- Demonstrators to provide individual servings per person.
We kindly ask that you postpone a planned visit to our classes if you are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms.
We will continue to monitor advice released by the Government and health services and will be continually reviewing our practices in line with any recommendations.